What can I sell?
If your kids use it, we sell it!
Spring/Summer clothes (newborn-size 14)(no cords, cargos, etc. jeans are always ok) (no winter sweaters, sweatshirts are always ok)
Spring/Summer jackets (rain jackets, fleece, etc....)
Baby Equipment (pack-n-play, exersaucer, stroller, highchair, etc...)
Shoes/Boots (10 pair limit)(no winter boots)
Toys (must be clean with all pieces and working batteries
Outdoor Toys (Little Tykes, playhouses, slides, swings, etc...)
Games (gaming systems, board games, etc.)
CD's & DVD's (no VHS videos)
Furniture (rocking chair, dressers, etc...)
***NO maternity clothes, cars seats, mattresses,
stuffed animals, VHS video's
***It is the consignors responsibility for checking the CPSC website for recalled items. It's the Consignors responsibility not to submit any items on the recall list nor any items that do not meet the CPSC requirements for lead. www.cpsc.gov
***anything not picked up by 8pm on Monday, April 3rd will become property of MOMMY CITY and donated to a local charity***
Referring A New Consignor
You will receive a $10 bonus if you refer a new consignor by St. Patrick's Day!
March 17th is the last day to receive this bonus!
****New consignor MUST put your name on the registration form for you to
receive this bonus. You will receive the bonus after the sale as long
as the new consignor participated in the sale.
Your spouse or two people from the same household do not count as a referral.
Saturday, March 25th
Tuesday, March 28th
Wednesday, March 29th
Pick Up Hours
Drop Off Hours
1) Consignors keep 60% of their sales
2) Consignors earn an additional 10% when they volunteer for a 4 hour shift
3) Consignors earn an additional 5% when they refer 1 additional consignor.
****Your referrals MUST enter your name when they register****
It's easy to be a consignor!
1) Gather everything your kids have outgrown or don't use anymore
(gently used, no holes, stains, etc...)
2) Register as a consignor
3) Tag each item according to Mommy City guidelines
4) Drop off items during the designated drop off times
5) Receive your check in the mail! (will receive within 2 weeks of the end of the sale)
Monday, April 3rd
Important things to know:
1. All prices must be in dollar increments
2. Clothes will be checked for holes, stains, etc. at drop off. Please do not be offended if we give back some items.
3. Consignors are responsible for checking the CPSC website for recalled items. Consignor agrees not to submit
any items on the recall list nor any items that do not meet the CPSC requirements for lead. www.cpsc.gov
What happens at Drop Off?
1) You will need to sign in when you arrive.
2) Mommy City will check all items for stains, holes, etc...
At home, make sure all games & puzzles have all the pieces. You may not sell any that are missing even 1 piece.
3) Consignor will be responsible for putting their own items out on the floor, and setting up any gear, furniture, etc... We will have volunteers there to help.
4) If you are planning on picking up unsold items after the sale, you will need to leave a bin, box, or tote with us. It must have your consignor # on it.